I once used Double-Side Parallel Strip Lines (DSPSL) to feed an antenna. For
that purpose, I wrote this numerical program (in C) to calculate the
characteristic impedance of the basic mode of a DSPSL. The involved numerical
method is the Boundary Element Method (BEM) / Method of Moment (MoM) with
Finite Volume Element.
When the first prototype has been implemented in 2012, my old laptop did not
profit from parallel computing, therefore, OpenMP or multi-thread is not
- 2016-08-17: Version 1.0 releases.
- Port the code and build steps to the new compilers.
- Port to x64.
- Add License.
- 2012-05-06: Version 0.4 releases.
- Fix buffer initialization bug.
- 2012-04-21: First working version.
As it does not have any dependency except Win32APIs for the GUI, the build
system consists of simple Makefiles and batch files.
The program can be built under GCC or Visual C++:
- Run the
build-msvc.bat under Visual Studio command line.
build-mingw.bat for a MingW build.
Linux / Unix
make to generate a command line version of this program.
- Cross compiling using MingW is possible.
- Linux native GUI can be built with libwine (usually can be found in wine-devel package).
This small program does not include unit tests. However, integration tests will
be added in the later versions.